WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Get set for another round of precipitation in Westchester County.
After a sunny day Saturday with highs in the mid 20s (but wind chills making it feel like the single digits), patchy fog will roll in after midnight Saturday with a low of about 16 degrees, according to The National Weather Service.
There is a chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon on Sunday, then rain is likely for the rest of the day with a high around 40 degrees.
Monday will bring more rain and highs between 42 and 45 degrees, with a slight chance of snow after 3 p.m. as temperatures begin to drop drastically.
But the deep freeze returns Tuesday with a high near between 10 and 12 degrees under sunny skies.
It will remain cold Wednesday with a high of 18 and partly sunny skies.
A snow chance returns Thursday with a high of between 25 and 28 degrees.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester