TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge was put on hold because of icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to Fox New York.
Work will be suspended until the warmer temperatures can melt the ice. It is expected to climb into the 50s over the weekend, Fox New York reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death