TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge was put on hold because of icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to Fox New York.
Work will be suspended until the warmer temperatures can melt the ice. It is expected to climb into the 50s over the weekend, Fox New York reported.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate