TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge was put on hold because of icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to Fox New York.
Work will be suspended until the warmer temperatures can melt the ice. It is expected to climb into the 50s over the weekend, Fox New York reported.
- 1 Developer Starts Sales Of New Luxury Home Enclave In Irvington
- 2 Hastings Man, 19, Charged With Drug Possession
- 3 Hasting Memorial Day Parade Honors Vietnam War Veterans
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three