TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge was put on hold because of icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to Fox New York.
Work will be suspended until the warmer temperatures can melt the ice. It is expected to climb into the 50s over the weekend, Fox New York reported.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 3 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 5 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard