TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge was put on hold because of icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to Fox New York.
Work will be suspended until the warmer temperatures can melt the ice. It is expected to climb into the 50s over the weekend, Fox New York reported.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam