TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge was put on hold because of icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to Fox New York.
Work will be suspended until the warmer temperatures can melt the ice. It is expected to climb into the 50s over the weekend, Fox New York reported.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester