TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Work on the new Tappan Zee Bridge was put on hold because of icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to Fox New York.
Work will be suspended until the warmer temperatures can melt the ice. It is expected to climb into the 50s over the weekend, Fox New York reported.
- 1 Ashford Avenue Will Be Closed On Wednesday, Thursday
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns