TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Construction crews that are supposed to be working on the new Tappan Zee Bridge are hoping that warmer temperatures will help reduce the icy conditions in the Hudson River and allow them to get back to work, according to LoHud.com.
The sub freezing temperatures created conditions that has kept work suspended since Jan. 21, LoHud.com reported.
The U.S. Coast Guard has also approved additional moorings near the construction site so additional equipment will be available, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To Rivertowns For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show