TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Construction crews that are supposed to be working on the new Tappan Zee Bridge are hoping that warmer temperatures will help reduce the icy conditions in the Hudson River and allow them to get back to work, according to LoHud.com.
The sub freezing temperatures created conditions that has kept work suspended since Jan. 21, LoHud.com reported.
The U.S. Coast Guard has also approved additional moorings near the construction site so additional equipment will be available, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film