TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Construction crews that are supposed to be working on the new Tappan Zee Bridge are hoping that warmer temperatures will help reduce the icy conditions in the Hudson River and allow them to get back to work, according to LoHud.com.
The sub freezing temperatures created conditions that has kept work suspended since Jan. 21, LoHud.com reported.
The U.S. Coast Guard has also approved additional moorings near the construction site so additional equipment will be available, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh