TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Suresh Manjanath, the Tarrytown man facing multiple counts of dissemination of child pornography, committed suicide on Sunday, June 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Manjanath was arrested in Chicago on charges of disseminating child pornography last week. He was allegedly also pursing sexual acts with minors while he was there.
Police say Manjanath jumped to his death in Queens, but did not release where he jumped from, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh