TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Suresh Manjanath, the Tarrytown man facing multiple counts of dissemination of child pornography, committed suicide on Sunday, June 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Manjanath was arrested in Chicago on charges of disseminating child pornography last week. He was allegedly also pursing sexual acts with minors while he was there.
Police say Manjanath jumped to his death in Queens, but did not release where he jumped from, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester