TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Suresh Manjanath, the Tarrytown man facing multiple counts of dissemination of child pornography, committed suicide on Sunday, June 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Manjanath was arrested in Chicago on charges of disseminating child pornography last week. He was allegedly also pursing sexual acts with minors while he was there.
Police say Manjanath jumped to his death in Queens, but did not release where he jumped from, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit