ARDSLEY, N.Y. — Fans waited anxiously, peered from storefront windows and slowed their vehicles in traffic in hopes of catching a glimpse of actors Leonardo Caprio and Jonah Hill or director Martin Scorsese during the filming of "The Wolf of Wall Street" in Ardsley Square in early September.
Indoor scenes were filmed at the former Westchester Garage, next to Star Bagels, and outdoor shots were filmed on Saw Mill River Road between Ashford Avenue and Center Street for 1980s sets that included vintage automobiles.
The inside of the old garage on Saw Mill River Road near the village green was filled with rows of desks, covered in papers, phones and office supplies, as people quickly unloaded boxes from several nearby cars.
Unfortunately for Leo Lovers, the screen idol and his Oscar Award-winning director Scorsese proved to be camera shy and alluded fans by ducking in and out of the garage. The outdoor scenes were also out of cellphone photo range.
For those who want to see Ardsley's cameo on screen, "Wolf of Wall Street" is expected to be in theaters late next year.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Rivertowns Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night