Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department reports via Twitter that the tractor-trailer has been removed from the Hutchinson River Parkway and all lanes are reopened as of about 8:45 a.m. Monday.
original story: GREENWICH, Conn., -- A northbound tractor-trailer struck the King Street overpass on the Connecticut-New York border on the Hutchinson Parkway at about 2 a.m. Monday, police said.
One lane of northbound traffic is open on the Hutchinson while both lanes of southbound traffic on the Merritt Parkway are open, Greenwich Police said at about 7:30 a.m. Monday.
Greenwich Police said officers are in the area to monitor traffic and expect both lanes of the Hutchinson Parkway to open by about 8 a.m..
Small traffic delays are reported in the area, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns