HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- More than 2,000 students, teachers, administrators, residents and alumni gathered at Reynolds Field Saturday to celebrate the Hastings High School Homecoming with football, food and a variety of activities under sunny skies.
The Yellow Jackets football team took care of their part of the celebration by serving up a 37-22 victory over Palisades Prep of Yonkers while spectators enjoyed the school band, grilled burgers and hot dogs.
Dozens of vendors painted faces, applied Henna art, sold baked goods and raised money and awareness for school clubs like Habitat For Humanity, Amnesty International and other support groups.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA