HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- More than 2,000 students, teachers, administrators, residents and alumni gathered at Reynolds Field Saturday to celebrate the Hastings High School Homecoming with football, food and a variety of activities under sunny skies.
The Yellow Jackets football team took care of their part of the celebration by serving up a 37-22 victory over Palisades Prep of Yonkers while spectators enjoyed the school band, grilled burgers and hot dogs.
Dozens of vendors painted faces, applied Henna art, sold baked goods and raised money and awareness for school clubs like Habitat For Humanity, Amnesty International and other support groups.
- 1 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns