HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- More than 2,000 students, teachers, administrators, residents and alumni gathered at Reynolds Field Saturday to celebrate the Hastings High School Homecoming with football, food and a variety of activities under sunny skies.
The Yellow Jackets football team took care of their part of the celebration by serving up a 37-22 victory over Palisades Prep of Yonkers while spectators enjoyed the school band, grilled burgers and hot dogs.
Dozens of vendors painted faces, applied Henna art, sold baked goods and raised money and awareness for school clubs like Habitat For Humanity, Amnesty International and other support groups.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Greenburgh Supermarket Manager Collects Millions In Lottery