HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- More than 2,000 students, teachers, administrators, residents and alumni gathered at Reynolds Field Saturday to celebrate the Hastings High School Homecoming with football, food and a variety of activities under sunny skies.
The Yellow Jackets football team took care of their part of the celebration by serving up a 37-22 victory over Palisades Prep of Yonkers while spectators enjoyed the school band, grilled burgers and hot dogs.
Dozens of vendors painted faces, applied Henna art, sold baked goods and raised money and awareness for school clubs like Habitat For Humanity, Amnesty International and other support groups.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 4 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry