WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Brace yourself, Westchester County. Following the latest storm expected to arrive overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, more snow is headed this way this weekend, and could be up to 2 feet, according to some forecasts.
Two models show different paths for the projected storm. The European model shows the storm veering more out to sea. The American model shows the storm staying more inland, producing blizzard conditions and heavy snow. There may even be rain associated with this weekend’s storm.
According to forecasts, Sunday seems to be the day where there is a bigger threat of snow. Stay connected with Daily Voice to watch for weather updates.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate