PURCHASE, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Airport has experienced several flight cancellations and delays following Wednesday's snowstorm.
The airport is open, but county officials are advising travelers to contact their airline before coming to the airport in case of potential delays or cancellations.
The 12:45 p.m. American Airlines flight to Chicago was canceled, as was the 4:29 p.m. Delta flight to Detroit. The 5:50 p.m. U.S. Airways flight to Philadelphia has been delayed one hour.
The Jet Blue flight from Fort Lauderdale scheduled to arrive at 2:16 p.m. has been canceled. The Delta flight from Detroit scheduled to arrive at 4:02 p.m. has also been canceled.
Westchester County spokesperson Diana Costello said that flights have been full Wednesday, and that airport officials are expecting service to be back on track Thursday.
Click here to check out your flight's status Wednesday.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash