WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see one last gasp of heat and humidity on Wednesday before the summer comes to its unofficial close this weekend.
Temperatures will reach 90 degrees in the area on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Temperatures will regulate a bit on Thursday with sunny skies and a high around 80 degrees.
Friday and Saturday will be more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures hovering around 80.
Clouds and a chance of thunderstorms returns to the area on Sunday.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam