WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see one last gasp of heat and humidity on Wednesday before the summer comes to its unofficial close this weekend.
Temperatures will reach 90 degrees in the area on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Temperatures will regulate a bit on Thursday with sunny skies and a high around 80 degrees.
Friday and Saturday will be more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures hovering around 80.
Clouds and a chance of thunderstorms returns to the area on Sunday.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus