WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see one last gasp of heat and humidity on Wednesday before the summer comes to its unofficial close this weekend.
Temperatures will reach 90 degrees in the area on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Temperatures will regulate a bit on Thursday with sunny skies and a high around 80 degrees.
Friday and Saturday will be more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures hovering around 80.
Clouds and a chance of thunderstorms returns to the area on Sunday.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts