WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see one last gasp of heat and humidity on Wednesday before the summer comes to its unofficial close this weekend.
Temperatures will reach 90 degrees in the area on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Temperatures will regulate a bit on Thursday with sunny skies and a high around 80 degrees.
Friday and Saturday will be more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures hovering around 80.
Clouds and a chance of thunderstorms returns to the area on Sunday.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA