WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see one last gasp of heat and humidity on Wednesday before the summer comes to its unofficial close this weekend.
Temperatures will reach 90 degrees in the area on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Temperatures will regulate a bit on Thursday with sunny skies and a high around 80 degrees.
Friday and Saturday will be more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures hovering around 80.
Clouds and a chance of thunderstorms returns to the area on Sunday.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens