WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Westchester County on Friday before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 80 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after 12 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday with highs near 85 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus