WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A damp Friday evening is in the forecast with showers expected to come through Westchester County on Friday with a chance of thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers is 40 percent with the highest chance of thunderstorms expected Friday night some time before midnight. Low temperatures will dip into the low 50s.
If rain does fall, it is not expected to be a significant amount, according to the forecast.
The rain will clear on Saturday, which will be party sunny and breezy with highs near 70. Sunday will be the pick of the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures forecast in the mid-70s.
- 1 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh