WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Rain has arrived in Westchester County and is expected to continue for most of the day on Tuesday.
There could also be areas of heavy rain and patchy fog after noontime, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures, which could climb as high as between 46 and 48 degrees during the day, will fall during the afternoon.
As much as a quarter inch of rain is possible.
Tuesday night’s low will be between 28 and 30 degree under mostly cloudy skies.
Wednesday will be a mostly sunny day with a high between 48-50.
There is a chance of mixed precipitation Wednesday night into Thursday and then a chance of rain showers after noon. Thursday’s high should be between 35 and 37 degrees.
The outlook for Friday calls for mostly sunny skies and a high near 40.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Rivertowns Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop