HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – A Moon Watch, live music and the RiverArts Studio Tour are some of the events planned in the village of Hastings and Dobbs Ferry this weekend.
Friday, April 27
- Moon Watch: 8 p.m. Draper Park in Hastings will be hosting a Moon Watch on Friday from 8-10 p.m.
- Live Music: 9:30 p.m. – 12 a.m. Greetings from Anywhere and The Raina will be playing at the River Roadhouse in Hastings, located at 533 Warburton Ave. in Hastings.
Saturday, April 28
- RiverArts Studio Tour: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. The RiverArts 2012 Studio Tour will be held throughout the Rivertowns.
- Discovered: 3 p.m. The live finale of Discovered will be held at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry. Mercy College is on 555 Broadway in Dobbs Ferry.
- Vagina Monologues: 7 – 9:30 p.m. The “Vagina Monologues” will be performed at the Purple Crayon in Hastings. The Purple Crayon is at 52 Main St. in Hastings.
- Live Music: 7:30 p.m. The Mandingo Ambassadors will be playing at the First Unitarian Society in Hastings. This event will be held at 25 Old Jackson Ave. in Hastings.
Sunday, April 29
- Vine Cutting: 10 a.m. Free-A-Tree Vine Cutting will be held at the Farragut Ave. Restoration Site in Hastings.
- Eco Car Wash: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. An Eco Car Wash will be held at Pascone Park in Ardsley.