HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. There will be several events in the villages this weekend, including local Memorial Day parades and pool openings.
Friday, May 25
- Recreation Class: 11 a.m. TaI Chi Chuan at the Hastings Community Center, 44 Main St.
Saturday, May 26
- Sculpture Unveiling: 11:30 a.m. There will be a sculpture unveiling at Maceachron Park on the Hastings waterfront.
- Chemka Pool Opens: 10 a.m. The Chemka Pool opens in Hastings and will be free to the public that day. Hillside Avenue at Valley Place.
Sunday, May 27
- Hastings Memorial Day Parade: 2 p.m. The Hastings parade will start at Reynolds field and head down Main Street and then onto Warburton Avenue.
Monday, May 28
- Dobbs Ferry Memorial Day Parade : 10 a.m. The Dobbs Ferry parade will start on Mohican Park Avenue and head to the high school before going down Cedar and Main Street.
- Ardsley Memorial Day Parade : 10 a.m. The Ardsley parade will head down Ashford Avenue, starting at Park Avenue and ending at Pascone Park.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.