RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. - Feeling lucky? There are several places in the Rivertowns where you can put that luck to work to buy tickets for Saturday's Powerball drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, after no one matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's draw.
• A&P, 87 Main St. • Hastings Stationery, 536 Warburton Ave. • Madaba Deli & Grocery, 582 Warburton Ave. • Cornerstone Stationery, 286 Farragut Ave. • Devish Corporation, 577 Warburton Ave.
• Jay's Stationery, 98 Main St.
• Hi Smiley Food Mart, 107 Main St.
• Stop & Shop, 390 Broadway
• Dobbs Ferry Food and Gas, 420 Broadway • Chestnut Marts, 430 Broadway • Nonna's Parkside Deli, 91 Ashford Ave.
• Kick Start Cafe, 555 Saw Mill River Road. • Ardsley Food Market, 645 Saw Mill River Road • Madaba Deli & Grocery, 694 Saw Mill River Road • Foodland Inc., 901-907 Saw mill River Road • Rite Aid, 871 Saw Mill River Road
If you want to look up other locations, simply put the town name into the New York lottery's locator.
You have to be in it to win it!
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.