RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-On-Hudson and Ardsley this week:
- Christine Capurso, 49, of Brooklyn, has been charged with false reporting of an incident for a Jan. 16 stabbing in Hastings-in-Hudson.
- Actress Julianne Moore shared the screen with residents of Andrus On Hudson as the movie "Still Alice" filmed several scenes at the senior residence.
- A 45-year-old man died in a fall from his third-floor apartment in an attempt to flee from Yonkers police in a narcotics investigation.
- Dobbs Ferry and Hastings consider merging public works departments as a cost-saving measure.
- Three Dobbs Ferry High School students received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns