RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-On-Hudson and Ardsley this week:
- Christine Capurso, 49, of Brooklyn, has been charged with false reporting of an incident for a Jan. 16 stabbing in Hastings-in-Hudson.
- Actress Julianne Moore shared the screen with residents of Andrus On Hudson as the movie "Still Alice" filmed several scenes at the senior residence.
- A 45-year-old man died in a fall from his third-floor apartment in an attempt to flee from Yonkers police in a narcotics investigation.
- Dobbs Ferry and Hastings consider merging public works departments as a cost-saving measure.
- Three Dobbs Ferry High School students received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts