RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-On-Hudson and Ardsley this week:
- Christine Capurso, 49, of Brooklyn, has been charged with false reporting of an incident for a Jan. 16 stabbing in Hastings-in-Hudson.
- Actress Julianne Moore shared the screen with residents of Andrus On Hudson as the movie "Still Alice" filmed several scenes at the senior residence.
- A 45-year-old man died in a fall from his third-floor apartment in an attempt to flee from Yonkers police in a narcotics investigation.
- Dobbs Ferry and Hastings consider merging public works departments as a cost-saving measure.
- Three Dobbs Ferry High School students received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death