YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former "Sopranos" actor Lillo Brancato is speaking out about drug addiction after leaving prison and moving to Yonkers with his parents, according to News 12.
Brancato, who is perhaps best-known for his performances in "A Bronx Tale" and "Crimson Tide," is pointing to drug abuse for his part in the 2005 Bronx burglary that killed an off-duty police officer, according to News 12. Brancato spent eight years in prison following the incident and is looking to speak to young people about the dangers of addiction, according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Rivertowns