YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former "Sopranos" actor Lillo Brancato is speaking out about drug addiction after leaving prison and moving to Yonkers with his parents, according to News 12.
Brancato, who is perhaps best-known for his performances in "A Bronx Tale" and "Crimson Tide," is pointing to drug abuse for his part in the 2005 Bronx burglary that killed an off-duty police officer, according to News 12. Brancato spent eight years in prison following the incident and is looking to speak to young people about the dangers of addiction, according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death