YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former "Sopranos" actor Lillo Brancato is speaking out about drug addiction after leaving prison and moving to Yonkers with his parents, according to News 12.
Brancato, who is perhaps best-known for his performances in "A Bronx Tale" and "Crimson Tide," is pointing to drug abuse for his part in the 2005 Bronx burglary that killed an off-duty police officer, according to News 12. Brancato spent eight years in prison following the incident and is looking to speak to young people about the dangers of addiction, according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester