YONKERS, N.Y. -- Former "Sopranos" actor Lillo Brancato is speaking out about drug addiction after leaving prison and moving to Yonkers with his parents, according to News 12.
Brancato, who is perhaps best-known for his performances in "A Bronx Tale" and "Crimson Tide," is pointing to drug abuse for his part in the 2005 Bronx burglary that killed an off-duty police officer, according to News 12. Brancato spent eight years in prison following the incident and is looking to speak to young people about the dangers of addiction, according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Former FBI Agent From Sleepy Hollow Pleads Guilty In Bribery Case
- 2 Body Of Missing Greenburgh 4-Year-Old Is Found In Pond
- 3 Candlelight Vigil Held For Greenburgh Boy, 4, Who Drowned
- 4 Ring In The New Year With This Guide to Rivertowns Restaurants
- 5 Westchester Residents Are Excited About Release Of 'The Interview'