YONKERS, N.Y. -- The soldier who barricaded herself inside a building at Fort Lee in Virginia and later killed herself has been identified as a Yonkers resident, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
Sgt. 1st Class Paula M. Walker, 33, had served in the Army for close to 14 years and had been stationed at Fort Lee since 2011 where she was a human resources specialist, the Times-Dispatch reported.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis