YONKERS, N.Y. -- The soldier who barricaded herself inside a building at Fort Lee in Virginia and later killed herself has been identified as a Yonkers resident, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
Sgt. 1st Class Paula M. Walker, 33, had served in the Army for close to 14 years and had been stationed at Fort Lee since 2011 where she was a human resources specialist, the Times-Dispatch reported.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rivertowns
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20