DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Anthony "Tony" Martin Brajevich, a longtime Dobbs Ferry resident, died Nov. 23 at the New York State Veterans Home in Montrose. He was 92.
Born Nov. 27, 1919, Brajevich married Anne Bucci on Sept 10, 1955, at Our Lady of Pompeii Church. He served in the Army during World War II. After the war, he worked for Stern's department store in New York.
He left Stern's after 30 years and worked at the Dobbs Ferry post office, from which he retired after 17 years. Brajevich was a member of the Dobbs Ferry Embassy Club, American Legion Post 1048 and Dobbs Ferry Seniors.
He is survived by his wife; two sons, Anthony (Gail) and Alan Michael Brajevich; a sister, Gina Runak; a brother, Joseph Brajevich; and three grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of Pompeii Church in Dobbs Ferry. Burial will be at Mount Hope Cemetery in Greenburgh.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit