DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Catherine H. Kulick of Dobbs Ferry died Friday, Oct. 12. She was 86.
She was born in the Bronx to Anthony and Catherine Hogan. She previously lived in Mount Vernon, Yonkers and Callicoon, N.Y., before moving to Dobbs Ferry in 2008. She worked for the New York Telephone Co. for more than 42 years.
Kulick was predeceased by her husband, John Kulick Jr., in 1989; and a son, John Kulick III, this year. She is survived by a son, Robert A. Kulick; a brother, William (Nancy) Hogan; and a granddaughter.
A Mass of the Resurrection was celebrated Monday at Church of St. Matthew in Hastings-on-Hudson. Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry handled arrangements.
- 1 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run