DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Catherine H. Kulick of Dobbs Ferry died Friday, Oct. 12. She was 86.
She was born in the Bronx to Anthony and Catherine Hogan. She previously lived in Mount Vernon, Yonkers and Callicoon, N.Y., before moving to Dobbs Ferry in 2008. She worked for the New York Telephone Co. for more than 42 years.
Kulick was predeceased by her husband, John Kulick Jr., in 1989; and a son, John Kulick III, this year. She is survived by a son, Robert A. Kulick; a brother, William (Nancy) Hogan; and a granddaughter.
A Mass of the Resurrection was celebrated Monday at Church of St. Matthew in Hastings-on-Hudson. Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry handled arrangements.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend