DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Catherine H. Kulick of Dobbs Ferry died Friday, Oct. 12. She was 86.
She was born in the Bronx to Anthony and Catherine Hogan. She previously lived in Mount Vernon, Yonkers and Callicoon, N.Y., before moving to Dobbs Ferry in 2008. She worked for the New York Telephone Co. for more than 42 years.
Kulick was predeceased by her husband, John Kulick Jr., in 1989; and a son, John Kulick III, this year. She is survived by a son, Robert A. Kulick; a brother, William (Nancy) Hogan; and a granddaughter.
A Mass of the Resurrection was celebrated Monday at Church of St. Matthew in Hastings-on-Hudson. Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry handled arrangements.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rivertowns
- 5 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20