DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Catherine H. Kulick of Dobbs Ferry died Friday, Oct. 12. She was 86.
She was born in the Bronx to Anthony and Catherine Hogan. She previously lived in Mount Vernon, Yonkers and Callicoon, N.Y., before moving to Dobbs Ferry in 2008. She worked for the New York Telephone Co. for more than 42 years.
Kulick was predeceased by her husband, John Kulick Jr., in 1989; and a son, John Kulick III, this year. She is survived by a son, Robert A. Kulick; a brother, William (Nancy) Hogan; and a granddaughter.
A Mass of the Resurrection was celebrated Monday at Church of St. Matthew in Hastings-on-Hudson. Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry handled arrangements.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 3 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 4 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester