DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Edward G. O'Callaghan of Dobbs Ferry, formerly of Yonkers, died Feb. 15. He was 49.
O’Callaghan was born in County Kerry, Ireland, the son of Michael and Mary O'Callaghan. He came to the U.S. in 1985. He has lived in Dobbs Ferry since 1995. Prior to Dobbs Ferry, he lived in Yonkers. He was a self-employed contractor.
O’Callaghan is survived by his wife Noreen; children, Michael and Deirdre; mother; three brothers; and two sisters in Ireland.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 18 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Ardsley.
Memorials may be made to Mt. Sinai Hospital LVAD Unit, Department 5E, 1468 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029.
- 1 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 4 Dobbs Ferry's Argyros Named Semifinalist In Siemens Competition
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus