DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Edward G. O'Callaghan of Dobbs Ferry, formerly of Yonkers, died Feb. 15. He was 49.
O’Callaghan was born in County Kerry, Ireland, the son of Michael and Mary O'Callaghan. He came to the U.S. in 1985. He has lived in Dobbs Ferry since 1995. Prior to Dobbs Ferry, he lived in Yonkers. He was a self-employed contractor.
O’Callaghan is survived by his wife Noreen; children, Michael and Deirdre; mother; three brothers; and two sisters in Ireland.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 18 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, Ardsley.
Memorials may be made to Mt. Sinai Hospital LVAD Unit, Department 5E, 1468 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns