DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Frances Gemma, a lifelong resident of Dobbs Ferry, died July 9. She was 90.
Gemma attended Dobbs Ferry High School and went on to work for the American Can Co. in Greenwich, Conn., in the Human Resource Department for 40 years. She was a member of the choir at Our Lady of Pompeii Church.
Gemma is survived by her brother, Jim (Catherine) Gemma; two nieces and three nephews; 13 great-nieces and great-nephews; three great-great-nieces and great-great-nephews; and sister-in-law, Rose Gemma. She was predeceased by her brother, Joseph.
Calling hours are 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, July 11, at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12, at Our Lady of Pompeii Church.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Ambulance Corps., 88 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Noelle Gibson, 42, Worked For Children’s Village In Dobbs Ferry