FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Frank Domenic Gulli, longtime resident of Fort Pierce, formerly of Dobbs Ferry, died Oct. 25. He was 92.
Gulli was born in Chiaravalle, Italy, and immigrated to the United States in 1937. He was formerly a resident of Dobbs Ferry. Prior to retirement, he was a general contractor, stone mason, and bricklayer. He served during World War II in the United States Army and was a recipient of the prestigious Purple Heart.
Gulli is survived by his cousins, Albert Tino and Marie Partenza; friends, Richard Farkas, Shauna Bauery, Melvin Lima; and many other family members. He was predeceased by his wife, Antoinette.
A Memorial Service will be held at Ferncliff Mausoleum Wednesday, Feb. 19 at 11 a.m.
For more information, please visit; www.Edwardsanddowdle.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death