FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Frank Domenic Gulli, longtime resident of Fort Pierce, formerly of Dobbs Ferry, died Oct. 25. He was 92.
Gulli was born in Chiaravalle, Italy, and immigrated to the United States in 1937. He was formerly a resident of Dobbs Ferry. Prior to retirement, he was a general contractor, stone mason, and bricklayer. He served during World War II in the United States Army and was a recipient of the prestigious Purple Heart.
Gulli is survived by his cousins, Albert Tino and Marie Partenza; friends, Richard Farkas, Shauna Bauery, Melvin Lima; and many other family members. He was predeceased by his wife, Antoinette.
A Memorial Service will be held at Ferncliff Mausoleum Wednesday, Feb. 19 at 11 a.m.
For more information, please visit; www.Edwardsanddowdle.com
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed