HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Gardner Osborn, Jr. of Hastings-on-Hudson died Feb. 28. He was 73.
Osborn was born in Dobbs Ferry and lived his entire life in Hastings. He was a 47 year member of the Uniontown Hose Co. #2 of the Hastings-on-Hudson Fire Dept. and achieved the rank of captain. He was also a member of the Westchester County Volunteer Fireman's Association. He worked for the Mount Hope Cemetery for 20 years. Prior to that he worked for Technicon and Firehouse Magazine.
Osborn is survived by his sons, Scott (Bonnie), William K. (Theresa), Kent (Adele); step-daughter, Jennifer Pardy; sister, Nancy Mitchell; and grandson, William Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 4 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 5 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh