LAKE MOHEGAN, N.Y. - George Kepcher, Jr., of Lake Mohegan, formerly a resident of Hastings-on-Hudson and Ridgefield, Conn., died Sunday, April 21. He was 45.
Kepcher was born Feb. 21, 1968, in Yonkers, to Viola and George Kepcher, Sr. He was a graduate of Hastings High School and received a degree from the State University of N.Y. at Delhi. He worked as a project manager for a custom home builder in Westchester County. He was a member of the Hastings Southside Club, and a former Ridgefield Little League coach.
Kepcher is survived by his children, Connor and Cassidy; sisters, Lynn (Victor) Quintanilla of Anderson, S.C., and Deborah (Michael) Russomano of Ambler, Pa. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be held at St. Matthews Church, to be announced at a later date.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint In Greenburgh Results In 12 Charges