LAKE MOHEGAN, N.Y. - George Kepcher, Jr., of Lake Mohegan, formerly a resident of Hastings-on-Hudson and Ridgefield, Conn., died Sunday, April 21. He was 45.
Kepcher was born Feb. 21, 1968, in Yonkers, to Viola and George Kepcher, Sr. He was a graduate of Hastings High School and received a degree from the State University of N.Y. at Delhi. He worked as a project manager for a custom home builder in Westchester County. He was a member of the Hastings Southside Club, and a former Ridgefield Little League coach.
Kepcher is survived by his children, Connor and Cassidy; sisters, Lynn (Victor) Quintanilla of Anderson, S.C., and Deborah (Michael) Russomano of Ambler, Pa. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be held at St. Matthews Church, to be announced at a later date.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 4 Ashford Avenue Will Be Closed On Wednesday, Thursday
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rivertowns