LAKE MOHEGAN, N.Y. - George Kepcher, Jr., of Lake Mohegan, formerly a resident of Hastings-on-Hudson and Ridgefield, Conn., died Sunday, April 21. He was 45.
Kepcher was born Feb. 21, 1968, in Yonkers, to Viola and George Kepcher, Sr. He was a graduate of Hastings High School and received a degree from the State University of N.Y. at Delhi. He worked as a project manager for a custom home builder in Westchester County. He was a member of the Hastings Southside Club, and a former Ridgefield Little League coach.
Kepcher is survived by his children, Connor and Cassidy; sisters, Lynn (Victor) Quintanilla of Anderson, S.C., and Deborah (Michael) Russomano of Ambler, Pa. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be held at St. Matthews Church, to be announced at a later date.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Rivertowns Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop