YONKERS, N.Y. - Harry P. Morehouse of Yonkers died Tuesday, Feb. 4. He was 94.
Morehouse was born March 19, 1919, to Raymond and Esta (Smith) Morehouse in Porter, Ohio. He was a supervisor with the Hastings Post Office for many years prior to his retirement. He served during both World War II and Korea and was stationed in Germany and Japan. He was discharged as a Sgt. Major. He was a former driving instructor.
Morehouse is survived by his daughter, Diana Costabile; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Helena (Shilava) Morehouse; brothers, Vaughn and Tom; sisters, Selma and Lucielle; and son-in-law, Jake Costabile.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Greenburgh Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Traffic Stop
- 5 Alligators Are Among 12 Surprising Animals In New York