YONKERS, N.Y. - Harry P. Morehouse of Yonkers died Tuesday, Feb. 4. He was 94.
Morehouse was born March 19, 1919, to Raymond and Esta (Smith) Morehouse in Porter, Ohio. He was a supervisor with the Hastings Post Office for many years prior to his retirement. He served during both World War II and Korea and was stationed in Germany and Japan. He was discharged as a Sgt. Major. He was a former driving instructor.
Morehouse is survived by his daughter, Diana Costabile; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Helena (Shilava) Morehouse; brothers, Vaughn and Tom; sisters, Selma and Lucielle; and son-in-law, Jake Costabile.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home.
- 1 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film