YONKERS, N.Y. - Harry P. Morehouse of Yonkers died Tuesday, Feb. 4. He was 94.
Morehouse was born March 19, 1919, to Raymond and Esta (Smith) Morehouse in Porter, Ohio. He was a supervisor with the Hastings Post Office for many years prior to his retirement. He served during both World War II and Korea and was stationed in Germany and Japan. He was discharged as a Sgt. Major. He was a former driving instructor.
Morehouse is survived by his daughter, Diana Costabile; two grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Helena (Shilava) Morehouse; brothers, Vaughn and Tom; sisters, Selma and Lucielle; and son-in-law, Jake Costabile.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 4 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers