HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Ronald Henry Paquette of Hastings-on-Hudson died April 16. He was 82.
Paquette was born in Yonkers, son of Raymond and Helga Paquette. He moved to Hastings-on-Hudson as a teenager. He was a self-employed carpenter and owned and operated his own construction business, Ronald Paquette & Sons.
Paquette was a member of the Uniontown Hastings-on-Hudson Fire Department for 30 years. He was an elder of the Dobbs Ferry Congregation Jehovah's Witnesses since 1985.
Paquette is survived by his wife, Evelyn; sons, Bruce (Marie), Raymond (Jeanne), Robert, Ronald, J. (Elizabeth); daughter, Nancy; nine grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and brother, Clifford. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 17 at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. Edwardsanddowdle.com
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 22718, Oklahoma City, OK 73123-1718 or to Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care, 670 White Plains Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County