DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Joan P. McInerney of Dobbs Ferry died Sunday, May 18. She was 85.
McInerney was born March 20, 1929, in the Bronx, and resided in Dobbs Ferry for 57 years. She was married to Donald L. McInerney. She had eight children; nine grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 4 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at Sacred Heart Church, Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute