DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Joan P. McInerney of Dobbs Ferry died Sunday, May 18. She was 85.
McInerney was born March 20, 1929, in the Bronx, and resided in Dobbs Ferry for 57 years. She was married to Donald L. McInerney. She had eight children; nine grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 4 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at Sacred Heart Church, Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death