DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Joan P. McInerney of Dobbs Ferry died Sunday, May 18. She was 85.
McInerney was born March 20, 1929, in the Bronx, and resided in Dobbs Ferry for 57 years. She was married to Donald L. McInerney. She had eight children; nine grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 4 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at Sacred Heart Church, Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 4 Dobbs Ferry's Argyros Named Semifinalist In Siemens Competition
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus