DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Joan P. McInerney of Dobbs Ferry died Sunday, May 18. She was 85.
McInerney was born March 20, 1929, in the Bronx, and resided in Dobbs Ferry for 57 years. She was married to Donald L. McInerney. She had eight children; nine grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 4 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at Sacred Heart Church, Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Rivertowns
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence