DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Joan P. McInerney of Dobbs Ferry died Sunday, May 18. She was 85.
McInerney was born March 20, 1929, in the Bronx, and resided in Dobbs Ferry for 57 years. She was married to Donald L. McInerney. She had eight children; nine grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 4 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 5 at Sacred Heart Church, Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts