TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Lee Maegerle, a lifelong resident of Tarrytown, died Aug. 11. She was 97.
Maegerle was born Feb. 8, 1917, in Tarrytown, to Peter and Mary Budzack Miller. She had worked for Fisher Body in North Tarrytown and later as an admission's clerk at Dobbs Ferry Hospital.
Maegerle is survived by her daughters, Christine (Jose) de Iturriaga of West Nyack and Lorraine Maegerle of Ossining; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Fintan Maegerle; brothers, Paul, Joseph, William and Charles Miller; and sister, Anne Fenton.
Maegerle was buried with her husband in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coffeyfuneralhome.com
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority