DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Linda Louise Perry of Dobbs Ferry died April 10. She was 65.
Perry was born in White Plains, she was the daughter of James and Louise Perry. She attended California Western University. She practiced law in Florida until she moved to New York in 2005. At that time, she practiced law at Robinowitz Cohlan Dubow and Doherty, LLP in White Plains.
Perry is survived by her son, Nicholas Perry; brother, William Perry; a nephew; and several grandnieces and grandnephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 16 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 17 at the Dobbs Ferry Lutheran Church.
- 1 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To Rivertowns For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show