DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Maria Louise DeLuca of Dobbs Ferry died Jan. 10. She was 103.
DeLuca was born in New York City; daughter of John and Josephine Farina. She worked as a seamstress in the garment district in New York City for many years. During her married life, Maria and her husband lived in Dobbs Ferry.
DeLuca is survived by her daughter, Jean Marie Schappach; son, Dominick DeLuca; two grandsons; two great grandchildren; Sarah and Dominick, nephews Joseph Puzo and Nicholas D'Avanzo and nieces Virginia Nuremberg and Clorinda DiGiorgio. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Dominick; and sisters, Rose Puzo and Helen D'Avanzo.
A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Our Lady of Pompeii Church, Dobbs Ferry.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Arthritis Foundation.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority