DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Mary B. Venuto of Dobbs Ferry died Aug. 13. She was 95.
Venuto born to Alphonse and Clara Bonadies, and was a lifelong resident of Dobbs Ferry. She spent her career in banking, culminating at the American Banker’s Association in New York City. She was a longtime member of the Dobbs Ferry garden club.
Venuto is survived by her sisters, Genevieve Marone, Madeline and Jeanne Bonadies. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Patrick Venuto; and sisters, Marie A., Frances and Josephine Pisano.
Calling hours are Sunday, Aug. 17 at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, Aug 18 at Our Lady of Pompeii.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death