IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Paul R. Graham of Irvington died Jan. 13. He was 67.
Graham was born in Dobbs Ferry; son of Hugh and Leonore Graham. He was raised in Dobbs Ferry and graduated from Dobbs Ferry High School in 1964. He worked as an assistant building superintendent for Rye Colony in Rye for many years.
Graham is survived by his sister, Susan Dowdell; brothers, William, Kenneth and Hugh (Judy) Graham; many nephews, nieces; and grand nephews and nieces. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Barbara Jaffray.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at the funeral home.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA