DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Rosina C. Gagliardi of Dobbs Ferry died Feb. 20. She was 92.
Gagliardi was born in Ardsley, the daughter of Umberto and Josephine Paolucci. She worked as a purchasing agent for the Greenburgh School District until her retirement in 1989. She was a member of Our Lady of Pompeii Church in Dobbs Ferry, volunteering as a religious education teacher, the Altar Society and as secretary to the pastor. She also volunteered as a worker at the Pregnancy Care Center in White Plains and taught English to immigrants in Dobbs Ferry.
Gagliardi is survived by her children, Natale Joseph (Diane), Mary Louise Liebman (Robert), Rose Ann Prisament (Marc) and Angela Rogers (Joe); 10 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; brother, Bert Paolucci; sister, Angela Noble; 11 nieces and nephews; and many great-nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Natale J. Gagliardi; brothers, Dominic, Nicholas, Michael and Anthony Paolucci; sisters, Cecelia DiMaria and Mary Simonelli; and granddaughter, Christine Gagliardi.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 22 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, Feb. 24 at Our Lady of Pompeii Church.
Memorial contributions may be made to Our Lady of Pompeii Church or the Little Sisters of the Poor.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Hastings, Yonkers Will See Parking Limits, Road Closings
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield