DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - Sarah Kelly Carnahan of Dobbs Ferry died March 25. She was 53.
Carnahan was born in Washington, Dl.C., to John H. and Mary F. Carnahan. She graduated from Brattleboro Union High School, 1978; Harvard College, 1982 (BA); Bank Street College Graduate School of Education, 1987. MA in Museum Education. After graduation she went on to work at MassPIRG, Old Sturbridge Village, Scarsdale schools. She was a teacher in Irvington Schools since 1992 for grades second through fourth. She was a parishioner at Church of St. Barnabas, Irvington.
Carnahan is survived by her husband, Alfredo S. Quintero; daughters, Anna Mary, Elizabeth Nadia and Natalie Margaret Quintero; parents; brother, Paul A. Carnahan (Eve); sister, Susan C. Vodrey (William); mother-in-law, Nadia Quintero; brother-in-law, Andrew Quintero (Sheri); and five nieces and nephews.
Funeral Service will be held at 1 p.m. Sunday, March 30 at Irvington Presbyterian Church.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Irvington Education Foundation, P.O. Box 93, Irvington, New York 10533, http://www.iefonline.org.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester