YONKERS, N.Y. – Stephen E. Gebauer of Yonkers, N.Y., was born July 3, 1958, in New York, N.Y. He passed away at age of 54 in White Plains, N.Y.
Stephen was a 32-year employee of the United States Postal Service. He had a strong love for Harleys and fly fishing.
Stephen is survived by his loving wife, Dolores. He was the devoted father of Joanne and Stefanie.
Visiting at the Flynn Memorial Home Inc., 325 S. Broadway, Yonkers, N.Y., from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St Mary’s R. C. Church. Interment will follow at the Mt. Hope Cemetery, Hastings-On-Hudson, N.Y.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident