YONKERS, N.Y. – Stephen E. Gebauer of Yonkers, N.Y., was born July 3, 1958, in New York, N.Y. He passed away at age of 54 in White Plains, N.Y.
Stephen was a 32-year employee of the United States Postal Service. He had a strong love for Harleys and fly fishing.
Stephen is survived by his loving wife, Dolores. He was the devoted father of Joanne and Stefanie.
Visiting at the Flynn Memorial Home Inc., 325 S. Broadway, Yonkers, N.Y., from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St Mary’s R. C. Church. Interment will follow at the Mt. Hope Cemetery, Hastings-On-Hudson, N.Y.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester