YONKERS, N.Y. – Stephen E. Gebauer of Yonkers, N.Y., was born July 3, 1958, in New York, N.Y. He passed away at age of 54 in White Plains, N.Y.
Stephen was a 32-year employee of the United States Postal Service. He had a strong love for Harleys and fly fishing.
Stephen is survived by his loving wife, Dolores. He was the devoted father of Joanne and Stefanie.
Visiting at the Flynn Memorial Home Inc., 325 S. Broadway, Yonkers, N.Y., from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St Mary’s R. C. Church. Interment will follow at the Mt. Hope Cemetery, Hastings-On-Hudson, N.Y.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute