ROWAYTON, Conn. - Teresa M. Laird of Rowayton died July 17. She was 83.
Laird was born Sept. 18, 1930, in Philadelphia, to John and Helen McNamee. After her marriage she lived in Pittsburgh and then Dobbs Ferry and then moved with her husband to Rowayton in 1959. She graduated from the Holy Child Academy in Sharon Hill, Pa. She worked at The Bulletin after graduation. She worked for many years at Surgical Associates in Westport.
Laird is survived by her husband, Gerald (Jerry) Laird; son, Robert of Falmouth, Mass.; and daughter, Dana of Rowayton. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, July 23, at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home at 2119 Post Road, Darien. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 24, at St. John's Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Interment will be private.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Rivertowns; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer