UPDATED 1:20 p.m.
PELHAM, N.Y. -- A Chase bank in Pelham Manor was robbed at gunpoint by a masked man wielding a gun around noon on Tuesday, police officials said.
The suspect fled the bank located at 854 Pelham Parkway on foot.
Pelham police officials were not able to give additional information as the scene is still active. Several units are on the premises, according to officials.
According to LoHud.com, a police radio hotline broadcast described the suspect as a tall black man wearing a gray jacket, black hat and black mask.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death