DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry Police arrested a local man after he allegedly sexually assaulted an Internet-ordered masseuse, according to Patch.com.
James Corradina, 53, ordered the masseuse from an online dating site on Wednesday, Jan. 1, but allegedly grew upset when nothing more than a massage took place, Patch.com reported.
Corradina allegedly grabbed the masseuse inappropriately, broke her phone and refused to let her leave his home, according to Patch.com.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee