DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry Police arrested a local man after he allegedly sexually assaulted an Internet-ordered masseuse, according to Patch.com.
James Corradina, 53, ordered the masseuse from an online dating site on Wednesday, Jan. 1, but allegedly grew upset when nothing more than a massage took place, Patch.com reported.
Corradina allegedly grabbed the masseuse inappropriately, broke her phone and refused to let her leave his home, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit