ARDSLEY, N.Y. – A 30-year-old Stony Point man was arrested on drug charges after police spotted him drinking beer in his car at the New York Thruway rest stop in Ardsley, police said.
Members of the Greenburg Drug and Alcohol Task Force saw the man drinking beer on Oct. 2 in the rest area, and when they questioned him they found marijuana in his possession, according to a police report. The man was charged with possession of marijuana, a violation, and is set to appear in court Oct. 15.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News