ARDSLEY, N.Y. – A 30-year-old Stony Point man was arrested on drug charges after police spotted him drinking beer in his car at the New York Thruway rest stop in Ardsley, police said.
Members of the Greenburg Drug and Alcohol Task Force saw the man drinking beer on Oct. 2 in the rest area, and when they questioned him they found marijuana in his possession, according to a police report. The man was charged with possession of marijuana, a violation, and is set to appear in court Oct. 15.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate