FAIRVIEW, N.Y. -- The Fairview Fire Chief who recently made anti-Semitic remarks about Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner announced his retirement, according to LoHud.com.
Anthony LoGiudice declined to provide a specific reason for his retirement but did say it was not a result of the backlash from community leaders after his comments were revealed to the public, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus