GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenbugh police arrested Kenneth Forber, 41, of Dobbs Ferry on Tuesday in connection with a May 2012 burglary at DeSousa Landscaping.
The arrest came after a "long-term investigation," according to police.
Forber was charged with commercial burglary. He was arraigned at Greenburgh Town Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam