GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenbugh police arrested Kenneth Forber, 41, of Dobbs Ferry on Tuesday in connection with a May 2012 burglary at DeSousa Landscaping.
The arrest came after a "long-term investigation," according to police.
Forber was charged with commercial burglary. He was arraigned at Greenburgh Town Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester