GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenbugh police arrested Kenneth Forber, 41, of Dobbs Ferry on Tuesday in connection with a May 2012 burglary at DeSousa Landscaping.
The arrest came after a "long-term investigation," according to police.
Forber was charged with commercial burglary. He was arraigned at Greenburgh Town Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Rivertowns Overnight
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute