GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenbugh police arrested Kenneth Forber, 41, of Dobbs Ferry on Tuesday in connection with a May 2012 burglary at DeSousa Landscaping.
The arrest came after a "long-term investigation," according to police.
Forber was charged with commercial burglary. He was arraigned at Greenburgh Town Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority