GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenbugh police arrested Kenneth Forber, 41, of Dobbs Ferry on Tuesday in connection with a May 2012 burglary at DeSousa Landscaping.
The arrest came after a "long-term investigation," according to police.
Forber was charged with commercial burglary. He was arraigned at Greenburgh Town Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns