GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police charged a man with multiple drug-related felony charges following a search of a hotel room he was residing in on Tuesday, July 8.
Members of the Greenburgh Street Crime Unit and the Elmsford Police Department’s Detective and Patrol Divisions arrested Edward Heiss and charged him with criminal sale of a controlled substance in the fifth degree, a felony, according to the Greenburgh Police Department.
Heiss was residing in Room 73 of the Elmsford Motel on 19 East Main St. Following his arrest, a search of his room revealed cocaine, oxycodone pills, methadone pills, oxymorphone pills, heroin, MDMA and marijuana, according to police.
Heiss was subsequently charged with criminal possession of a controlled Substance in the third degree, two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fourth degree and another count of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree, all felonies, according to police.
Heiss was booked and processed at Elmsford Police Department and later arraigned by the Elmsford Village Court, where he was remanded to the Westchester county Jail.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit