TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Westchester County bomb squad was called to a Tarrytown home on Sunday, March 16 after a grenade was found in the basement of a home on Cottontail Lane, according to News 12 Westchester.
The grenade was owned by a World War II veteran who recently passed away. The grenade was taken away in a special container and no injuries were reported, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death