TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Westchester County bomb squad was called to a Tarrytown home on Sunday, March 16 after a grenade was found in the basement of a home on Cottontail Lane, according to News 12 Westchester.
The grenade was owned by a World War II veteran who recently passed away. The grenade was taken away in a special container and no injuries were reported, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Storm System Departs Rivertowns, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River