HASTINGS-ON HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson Police Department is reminding residents about parking restrictions in the area due to the snowstorm expected on Sunday night into Monday.
Parking restrictions are set to start at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 2, and remain in effect until, 6 p.m., March 3, Hastings-on-Hudson police said in a notice. There is a potential for about eight inches of snow from Sunday night into early Monday evening, according to the notice.
The following is a listing of parking restrictions that will be in effect, according to police:
- Parking will be prohibited on the south side of Washington Avenue between Broadway and Southside Avenue.
- Parking will be prohibited on the west side of Warburton Avenue between Washington Avenue and Main Street.
- Depending on the weather situation, additional parking restrictions may be implemented on other streets. The department is asking residents to be alert for additional updates through the weekend.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry