HASTINGS-ON HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson Police Department is reminding residents about parking restrictions in the area due to the snowstorm expected on Sunday night into Monday.
Parking restrictions are set to start at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 2, and remain in effect until, 6 p.m., March 3, Hastings-on-Hudson police said in a notice. There is a potential for about eight inches of snow from Sunday night into early Monday evening, according to the notice.
The following is a listing of parking restrictions that will be in effect, according to police:
- Parking will be prohibited on the south side of Washington Avenue between Broadway and Southside Avenue.
- Parking will be prohibited on the west side of Warburton Avenue between Washington Avenue and Main Street.
- Depending on the weather situation, additional parking restrictions may be implemented on other streets. The department is asking residents to be alert for additional updates through the weekend.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC