YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man died after being stabbed at a party on Van Cortlandt Park Avenue Saturday night, according to police.
Police responded to the house around midnight after receiving reports of a dispute at a party, according to Yonkers Police Lt. Peter Fazio. During the party there was some kind of dispute, and two men were stabbed, Fazio said.
One victim, an 18-year-old male, was taken to St. Joseph's Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The second victim was taken to St. John's Riverside Hospital.
Fazio said that the investigation is ongoing.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee