YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man died after being stabbed at a party on Van Cortlandt Park Avenue Saturday night, according to police.
Police responded to the house around midnight after receiving reports of a dispute at a party, according to Yonkers Police Lt. Peter Fazio. During the party there was some kind of dispute, and two men were stabbed, Fazio said.
One victim, an 18-year-old male, was taken to St. Joseph's Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The second victim was taken to St. John's Riverside Hospital.
Fazio said that the investigation is ongoing.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA