HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- One person was killed and another was hospitalized after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Frost Lane home in Hartsdale on Monday morning, according to LoHud.com.
Officials have not released the identification of the person who was killed. A woman was hospitalized and treated for smoke inhalation, according to the article.
The fire was reported around 6:15 a.m., according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge