PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Rivertowns Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night