PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hastings, Yonkers Will See Parking Limits, Road Closings
- 4 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield