PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 2 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner