PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam