PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis