PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Rivertowns