PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
Kyle Clark allegedly met the victim on Facebook and sent her inappropriate photos after learning her age. Clark also engaged in sexual activity with the victim, according to State Police.
Clark was charged with second-degree rape, second-degree criminal sexual act and first-degree disseminating indecent material to a minor, authorities said.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate