HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Two personal trainers saved a cab driver's life by performing CPR on him at a gas station in Hartsdale on Monday, June 2, according the News 12 Westchester.
John Marsh and Derek Grant were waved over to the cab and saw that the driver had called 911. They pulled the victim out of the cab and began performing CPR until EMS arrived on the scene, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Rivertowns