HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Two personal trainers saved a cab driver's life by performing CPR on him at a gas station in Hartsdale on Monday, June 2, according the News 12 Westchester.
John Marsh and Derek Grant were waved over to the cab and saw that the driver had called 911. They pulled the victim out of the cab and began performing CPR until EMS arrived on the scene, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident