HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Two personal trainers saved a cab driver's life by performing CPR on him at a gas station in Hartsdale on Monday, June 2, according the News 12 Westchester.
John Marsh and Derek Grant were waved over to the cab and saw that the driver had called 911. They pulled the victim out of the cab and began performing CPR until EMS arrived on the scene, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester