HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Two personal trainers saved a cab driver's life by performing CPR on him at a gas station in Hartsdale on Monday, June 2, according the News 12 Westchester.
John Marsh and Derek Grant were waved over to the cab and saw that the driver had called 911. They pulled the victim out of the cab and began performing CPR until EMS arrived on the scene, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills