HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Two personal trainers saved a cab driver's life by performing CPR on him at a gas station in Hartsdale on Monday, June 2, according the News 12 Westchester.
John Marsh and Derek Grant were waved over to the cab and saw that the driver had called 911. They pulled the victim out of the cab and began performing CPR until EMS arrived on the scene, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 4 Dobbs Ferry's Argyros Named Semifinalist In Siemens Competition
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus